Greetings from Myntra Designs Pvt Ltd.
Myntra Designs currently offering plenty of job opportunities in various fields and we strongly believe in the power of creative ideas executed to perfection. If you too are passionate about achieving excellence just like us, we would like to hear from you!
About Myntra (www.myntra.com)
Myntra.com is India's largest on-demand personalization platform for products, gifts and cool merchandise. Myntra enables individuals and groups to create their own products by adding content of their choice – photos, designs, slogans etc. - on a wide range of consumer products like T-shirts, mugs, calendars, watches, coasters, keychains and more. Currently Myntra offers personalization across 33 product categories and has a Designer Community with over 4000 designers who have contributed to over 35000 designs to the Myntra Design Library.
Myntra also offers the most comprehensive gifting solution to a host of Corporate & Institutional clients. The offering is built on the solid foundations of state-of-the- art e-commerce technology, large supply chain management, global sourcing and India's most innovative creative platform.
Myntra was started by a group of IIT / IIM graduates in late 2006 and is headquartered in Bangalore with regional offices in New Delhi & Mumbai. Myntra has been funded by top tier Venture Capital funds like NEA, IDG & Accel Partners.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop self service tools/features and reports to facilitate analytics and insights
- Analyze and mine user data/behavior, traffic pattern/conversion pattern across channels, buying pattern, products performance across channels
- Do funnel and cart analysis and implement features /recommendations to improve conversions.
- Develop various analytics and measuring frameworks
- Manage Google analytics/Ominture/ Webtrends and other analytics tools
- Very sharp with deep analytical skills from IIT /REC ( CS graduates from IITs are first preference)
- Must be good at algorithms. Should have sound knowledge of C++ or Java
- Very good at relational databases. Strong sql skills.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM , Web crawling Scripts is added advantage
- Knowledge of any reporting tool (pentaho,jasper, informatica) is added advantage
- Firsthand experience of working with more than one analytics tool i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture, Webtrends
- Should be well adept at using spreadsheet( Excel) in order to analyze data beyond existing tools and report required metrics
- Passion to work in challenging startup environment
Location : Bangalore
Interested Candidates please revert on jobs@myntra. com