1. Supplier shall provide candidates with basic hands-on implementation capability. CLIENT will prefer candidates that have undergone training for the skills specified and/or possess industry recognized certification and or up to six months of industry experience.
2. Candidates should be able to demonstrate
a. Basic understanding of the software development life cycle process
b. Understanding of software configuration management
c. Ability to write code and compile from a low level, low complexity design document
d. Ability to write, execute and document unit test cases
e. Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with proper etiquettes
f. Ability to work effectively in a team
g. Candidate will be required to perform quality and productive work under moderate supervision in live projects.
1. Java or J2EE
2. Software testing
4. Open Systems or UNIX
6. AS 400
7. Data base Management System DBMS
8. Data warehousing and business intelligence – DWBI
9. SAP ABAP
10. SAP BASIS
Educational Qualification and year of graduation
1. Degree or a post graduate degree in engineering / technology (BE, B Tech, ME, M Tech) from any recognized university in India with average marks (of all semesters/years) equal to 65% or above. (For candidates passed out from university in Maharashtra the average marks shall be 60% or above.)
2. Post graduate degree in Computer Application / Computer Science (MCA/MSC- Computer Science) from any recognized university in India with Average Marks ( of all semesters/years) equal to 70% or above. (For candidates passed out from university in Maharashtra the average marks should be 65% or above.)
3. The year of graduation should be 2009 or later.
The Process – Proposing Candidates
1. Supplier shall perform an initial screening of the candidates (as per the requirements)
2. The candidate information is filled in (as per the format attached) and sent to ICS Contacts.
1. The proposed candidates shall undergo two stages of assessment. The first assessment will consist of an analytical ability test, technical test, test of communication skills through group discussions and a personal interview.2. As part of the second assessment, candidates shall be interviewed by the CLIENT project manager that is requesting for the contract resource. Candidates clearing the second assessment will be required to report for work with a notice of one week.