Friday, May 27, 2011
Position Title(s): Senior Software Engineers/Tech Leads/Project Managers
Technology: ASP.NET/VB.NET/C#.NET/WCF/WPF/SILVERLIGHT/SQL SERVER/SSRS/SSIS/SSAS
Position type: Full-time
Orion Systems Integrators Inc. (www.OrionInc.com), headquartered in New Jersey, is a leading provider of IT specialists in the USA for the past 18 years. In India, we have two offshore development centers in Mumbai and Kochi. Apart from US and India, Orion Systems has its presence in Europe, KSA and South America.
If you feel your profile fits any of these positions and are interested, please revert with your updated resume, current CTC, expected CTC and notice period if any, at the earliest. If however, you are not interested in the positions, I would really appreciate it if you could send this opening on to any of your friends who may be looking.
The technical skill-sets required for these positions are given below.
Orion India Systems Pvt. Ltcd.
103, Tejomaya, L&T Tech Park, Infopark,
Kakkanad, Kochi - 682030
Cell: +91 firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivering trusted solutions to our clients for over 18 years
Senior Software Engineer
Minimum of 4 yrs and has in depth knowledge of software engineering utilizing web based or object oriented technologies. Working with other team members from the beginning of the product cycle through release, software engineers design and implement sophisticated products using the latest and most advanced engineering technologies in the industry. Individuals will have good trouble shooting skills, and have experience with large-scale distributed system environments.
• Will design, create, and test programs and modify programs for introduction into production.
• Support changes and enhancements from initial development through production deployment.
• Develop new systems and programs as required by the customer to include both upgrades and new releases.
• Handle special projects as required to completion.
Technology skills required - .Net 3.5, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, SQL server
Minimum 7-10 years of active development / design experience in Microsoft Technologies, with 1-2 years of experience in a "Team Lead" role.
• Experience in Analysis/Design and Developing applications and frameworks using Microsoft Technologies
• Proficient with WPF, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, XAML, Silver light, WCF, WF
• Strong on Object Oriented Programming Concepts
• Experience in UML and Visual modeling tools like Erwin, Rational Rose, Visio
• Proficient with Design Patterns.
Keen on learning new/latest technologies.
Must Exercise responsibility towards project and team.
• Experience with database design and development
• Excellent communication skills both oral and written
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong experience in delivering bigger projects with 50+ Associates involved
We have following open requirements in Synechron. If any of your or your friend's profile is matching and he/ she is looking for change please forward me the updated resume with Job Code in Subject Line.
Inviting Applications for Business Support role at QAI. Freshers preferred. If interested please mail profile to sudeshna.datta@qaigl...
Hi All, We have a referral drive going on in NDS bangalore. The openings are mentioned in the attached word document. You can send the CV...
---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: jevitha To: "india-all" Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:03:28 +0530 Subject: Recruitment o...
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/isro-jobs/1/1100195.html Virus-free. www.avg.com